29 Jul 2012

TSA agent: “America is nothing, I don’t get paid from tax payers, I get paid by the federal government!” TSA Checkpoints Exposed: Journalist Tracked, Targeted and Harassed

Following my video back on July 5th "TSA Invades Chicago's Union Station", I went back to Chicago's Union Station on July 18th to meet with the Director of "Why in The World are they are Spraying Mike Murphy". Before I met with Mike; I walked around Union Station to see if TSA was still lurking around the Union Station Grounds. As I approached Metro's Union Station Restaurant I spotted a group of TSA agents about to eat lunch, so I decided to document them again at Chicago's Union Station.
As I began filming I was approached by a member of Amtrak Police who noticed me from my prior TSA video. The Amtrak Police officer admitted to me that the government has seen and sent my TSA video over to them for reviewing. I was also told not to film TSA inside the Amtrak Passenger area, and if I did, I would be arrested for trespassing.
The bigger question is- should the American public have a right to film TSA agents? Or should we trust them with securing our airlines, railways, and buses? Source

No comments:

Post a Comment