2 Mar 2013

Misandry: Time for the feminazis to STFU! Recognize the time and use your minds

Angelo: The vanguard of the masculist movement, have always understood that self centered and loutish behavior was no panacea, yet we still wait for enough feminists to endure the cycle and grasp this reality and the wisdom of restraint and compromise. In the meantime the lame stream media air shows with 100% women hosts, guests and audiences laughing at graphic story's of men's genitals being chopped off and minced, as if to test how dumb the sheeple have become to a situation unimaginable if the roles were reversed. Now we are treated to general rubbishing and parry by the brain rinsed in propaganda masquerading as inquiry headed Misandry.



    This tag has been hijacked by people who mock why men would need masculism, a counterpart to feminism that is working in order to improve men’s rights. This event could have been a chance for MRA’s to spread the word about their movement.
    “I think [the tag] is kind of stupid,” senior Justin Wiseman said. “I think gender equality is important. Men shouldn’t be treated any better or worse than women.”  
    Twitter posts like “#INeedMasculismBecause I dream of a day when the Matriarchy is finally smashed and elect a male President of the United States” by twitter used Andrew Fallon flooded the tag on February 8, 2013.
    “I agree with the movement because I want to,” freshman Christian Torres said.
    MRA’s have taken their plight to twitter, a common social media site, and many people have reacted. Many of the tweets that have used the #INeedMasculinism tag address issues like discrimination based on gender, rape culture, slut-shaming, and the idea that the system of men in power has lost its ability to function.
    “Men’s Rights Activists, why do you think people are laughing at you? It’s not because we think you shouldn’t have rights or that your problems don’t matter...When you force your way into this discussion with an intense focus on men’s rights (or rights, as society would call them), you misunderstand the issue at best and belittle the systematic oppression of women around the world.” internet blogger gingerhaze said.




wh





.... excuse me... I was just sick into my mouth... that last one, the SS, was particularly disgusting... fight as hard for equal numbers in those






In my humble opinion, the word misandry, one I have watched emerge and be ridiculed by feminazis, exists and flourishes primarily due to the key issue of fathers rights. Fathers rights is the foundation stone of masculism and the issue must be addressed. The ultimate parry is writing a piece on misandry without mentioning fathers rights.

With the background that F4J, one fathers rights group alone that has a membership shooting past 36,000 to be larger than the liberal democrat party membership, the feminazis have clearly got our zionist media controllers agenda pegged. Thick as thieves they are, bathroom buddies.

...I speculate that the UK establishment could not as easily get away with their blatant bankster pillage had it not first done such sterling work of disintegrating the family with the help of these treacherous self centered dopes.

In the UK, the enormous well of misery and waste of life for fathers and children that is being created daily by the vomit worthy feminazis, lame stream media and SS we pay for is amongst the greatest intended tragedies wrought on our society.


















aren't brainwashed to act like well groomed prostitutes! That's why we dig them;) 

Amy True:
You might think that I’m unusual
because I don’t want to sell out
Get my tits out and chat that usual
see I don’t want to confuse you all
I’m not here to feed my ego
I’m here to bring the truth so maybe we can grow
as a nation as a world… see I’m a strong woman…
They’re brainwashing your daughters
to act like well groomed prostitutes
Me I’m a Spartan chick
see only Spartan chicks
have the right to speak their mind
I’m raising smarter kids
You’re more intelligent than what you know
or what they let you think
recognize the time and use your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment