21 Apr 2013

Glenn Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was an Inside Job +


Beck: Evidence So Damning It Will “Determine the Fate of Our Nation
The Doc: Glenn Beck has given the Obama administration until Monday to come clean on the Boston Bombing, claiming he has damning evidence that it was an inside job, and that the story will become the largest in our nation’s history (larger than 9/11) because of the information he will release Monday unless the Obama administration comes clean.


Beck
Beck:
What we do going forward from here will determine the fate of our nation. Make no mistake. This story is number two [September 11 was #1] because of what I know. What we do will make this the most important story of our lifetime. What’s happening now is very important.  What happens in its aftermath will make it the most important, because it will either save our country, or we will be done.
Let me send this message very clear. We know who this Saudi National is. And it is in your best interests and the best interests of integrity and trust for the people of the United States of America.  It’s best coming from you, not coming from a news organization. You have until Monday.
We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. We know that he is a very bad, bad, bad man.

I know that doesn’t make sense to you now, but on Monday it will.
…I don’t bluff. I make promises.
The truth matters. I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to our country.
I thought I  had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government.
No. No.
There is no depth that these people will not stoop to.
They have until Monday.
 Source


 Additional:
Alex Jones: This above video report lays out the info that beck is set to cover on Monday. No matter how you look at it, the White House is covering something up. Saudi news is reporting that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi has six 'Terrorist' in his family. But the Saudi story is only a distraction if you don't look at all the other players.
[FBI IGNORES MEN WITH BACKPACKS AT SCENE OF BOSTON BOMBINGS]
"Other photos will not be deemed credible"


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment