19 Apr 2013

Personal insolvency guidelines that amount to penal servitude and intrusion

By Eileen Dublin - Art WB7: I am quite a simple person. My personal gauge for measuring my success in life is to analyse how much my kindness has increased and how effectively and wisely I have brought that kindness/care to my community and the wider world. Simply this brings me happiness.
Throughout this financial war in my own country and abroad I see how, through perpetuating lies, a few greedy, one dimensional and misguided banksters, with the help of  their political cronies, have put a gun to our faces and tried to destroy, through fear and anxiety about our financial security, ordinary people’s natural sense of kindness and care for each other. To the point here in Ireland where there is a fostering and inflammation of tension, intolerance and hatred, (that to some extent was always there), between all kinds of groups. Divide and rule at it’s bleakest nastiest.


Today the bankster viceroys have published the personal insolvency guidelines that amount to penal servitude and intrusion aimed at brow beating the next generation into submission.
Take into account that the NAMA slush fund is paying bankrupt developers wages up to €200,000 PA and that the banksters who have never been convicted and swallowed great chunks of public monies that we are still paying for can also veto any application. Debtor house rules

No comments:

Post a Comment