19 Aug 2013

WELCOME TO HEATHROW

By Angelo Agathangelou: WilliamBanzai7, friend and featured artist on SGW hits the spot as usual with his latest X art vs the NWO. This certainly conveys my recent personal experience on board flight BA663 returning from Cyprus. He could surely make a similar banner for British airways and I am sad to say the flight attendants and sheeple passengers. Turn off the lame stream media folks. My four year old Sophia instinctively gets that "the banksters are trying to boogy-woogying with our brains papa!" She certainly didn't need my instruction to be terrified at the prospect of being groped by these fascists.


There was a time, over twenty years ago when I would kiss the ground on my return from trips abroad, pope style. Now I can not get away fast enough from what was aptly described by 'Derek and Clive' as 'a gestapo carsey'. Many articles over seven years of posting here indicate the broader aspects of this transition. You definitely don't want to look vaguely Arabic... like a Greek with a dark tan, around here these days.

 
In the west, we have now accepted as normal, treatment that in the past we wholeheartedly protested against. We are all kaffas now. That's right, I said we are all black south African now and must show our papers and spread our legs for a nut sack grope to whichever poor lecherous pedophile they employ to acclimatize us to this new normal.

Art by WB7 


Erik Satie: Gnossienne No. 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment