6 Sept 2013

AVFM: A Voice For Men Meeting 5 Sept 2013 +

johntheother: A window onto the inner workings of AVFM, meeting segment addressing the recent publication of an article about the eugenics enthusiast femitheistdivine
Source


My Fan mail:

subject line
Turnabout...

message body
That blog where you smeared FemitheistDevine could happen to you too. Even I know all your personal information. I could call you right now if I wanted too. So could they. Likewise, they could have wrote blogs about you that give out your address, full name, place of occupation, and so on.
That being said, you should ask yourself why "they" haven't been so fourth coming with "your" personal information?
I'm just saying...


My rely via YT's email:

I have never, and will never call for any ideation of hatred of any group based on a characteristic of identity nor any program, local or world wide of eugenics, extermination, or mutilation.

I will never call for, nor even tolerate calls for violence.

That's /one/ difference between femitheist and me.

concerning your speculation :

That being said, you should ask yourself why "they" haven't been so fourth coming with "your" personal information?

Ive been doxed, including full name, street address, phone number, employers business name and number - at least 4 times by 2 - 10 people at the same time on each occurrence of being doxed. Now you're implying a threat to do the same again.

I will never stop, so go ahead.

Also, go fuck yourself.

Love, John

No comments:

Post a Comment