24 Feb 2014

Make Up Your Mind - MGTOW

Sandman: I came across a story about how women perceive male facial hair. Someone did a scientific study and asked women if they preferred a man with facial hair or a man without facial hair and the vast majority of women choose neither of the two options. Instead they said that they found men the most attractive if they had a 5 o'clock shadow or more substantial facial stubble. A simple yes and no answer is turned into something that was far more complicated then it should be. Everywhere you look in society you see many women unable to make up their minds. What they have is never good enough.
For many women I've met the grass is never greener on one side or the
other, it's greener on both sides. What I said doesn't make any rational sense but that's just the way it is. Many women want what they have and don't want it at the same time. Having everything is not enough. My ex could never have enough makeup. Should would hoard makeup in the closet that she would never use. Buy clothing she would never wear. It was a total waste of money and effort. When she couldn't make up her mind between two articles of clothing she would buy both and then wonder if she should buy a third piece of clothing. I've seen many females behave this way and it's confusing to me. A few weeks ago I was at an event and a woman spoke about her life from the early days of the wave of feminism in the 1960s and how she was free to do whatever she wanted. The crazy thing is she came of age in a time in history when people could do no wrong. I knew another woman like the one I'm about to show you and she told me a similar story to this one. So enjoy the story and analyze her to your hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment