26 Apr 2014

They Never Saw Me Coming: A New MHRA Tactic?

By Take heart my friends. While those “protesters” planned their disruption of the recent Fiamengo lecture at the University of Ottawa. Due to the ridiculous tolerance of the disrupters, they were successful; see it here.
I covertly FTSU! I waltzed into a feminist hornet’s nest, camera in hand, unannounced and unexpected–definitely unexpected, as these feminists rarely/never hear an opposing view—and upset their cozy world of smug arrogance and bigotry. I love doing that. Hundreds of these feminist propaganda events happen in every college campus with nary a contrary word until now. I attended the screening of the documentary “The Education of Shelby Knox” as part of a feminist film festival, with the subject of the movie in attendance to lecture and answer questions. I filmed the whole lecture as well as my reactions to her speech, feminism and men’s rights in general – SHE WAS SPEECHLESS! I blasted feminist BS such as the patriarchy, rape culture,” and the war on women’s reproductive rights. I plan to attend one or more of these feminist film discussions and enjoying lunch on them, so expect some more FTSU! Here’s the video:




About Gary Costanza

Longtime MRA from Long Island, NY , 57 yrs old and and have been active with The National Center for Men, NCFM, AVFM, and continues to be active on and off the street. I had a MRA cable TV show in the early 2000's, and now post MHR videos on my youtube channel where I'm known as Jerry The Other. I've attended many protests in the name of MRM - including one leading to us being sandbagged by Micheal Moore on "TV Nation" and being labeled as "angry white men." Well Michael, we're back, with reinforcements!

No comments:

Post a Comment