13 May 2014

My Thoughts On Sexism

Socialpsychology32
Angelo: Interesting considerations for discussion by SP32. "You find someone who's extremely honest and I'll show you someone with poor social skills. Being able to navigate the shifting sands of social interaction requires, REQUIRES, that a person learn how to lie very well, You show me someone with allot of friends and I will show you a big liar!"

Environment plays a big part and the conclusions may be correct as a generalisation of western culture of the moment and I have experience of rare people that defy this logic I believe due to environmental factors, e.g. within a supportive bubble of functioning culture, unlike our current bankocratic gynocracies. Unless we include omissions as lies. That is to say, though the conclusions may be true for our time and place, it ain't necessarily so.

I hope I'm right. Sort of been on a lifetime mission to prove that lying should be considered as defunct as monarchy, i.e. indicative of a dysfunctional society, in the face of many who laud it as an indicator of high intelligence. It may be, as an indicator of a stage of child development, but I believe that it is shown that shedding or better understanding and controlling our base instincts is progress and advancement for society. There is a place for delusion in medicine and education e.g. as techniques to aid patients and examples to aid study, but I believe societies current uses are largely misplaced.

Lies are the bread and butter of feminists, warmongers, banksters, zionists etc..

There's a difference between lies and privacy and perhaps that is a next stage and it seems that the level to which they are both required may be a measure of the disfunction of a society.

Please criticise. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment