28 May 2014

OUR HEROES SUCK + GUN RAMPAGE KILLS BROWN PEOPLE + TOP 10 - MAD GUNMAN TIPS + WANT TO KILL PEOPLE? JOIN THE ARMY! - The FKN Newz

Deek Jackson: "Our ultra high tech sucky armed forces can't beat the guys with towels on their heads, I predict they will get worse and cost more. My name is Deek Jackson and I think the government are the terrorists. I believe the war on terror is a giant lie to feed vast amounts of money in to the failing ponzi scheme economy we call industrialised civilisation. I believe the real reason we're not winning wars any more is to keep the gravy train rolling and the real reason to spy on everyone is because WE ARE THE ENEMY. We are what they are really fighting , we are the problem and fascism, repression and tyranny is the answer. I could be wrong and our intelligence and armed forces might just be inept flakes, they may genuinely just suck at their jobs."





GUN RAMPAGE KILLS BROWN PEOPLE

Deek Jackson




 TOP 10 - MAD GUNMAN TIPS

Deek Jackson





WANT TO KILL PEOPLE? JOIN THE ARMY!

Deek Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment