29 Jun 2014

Dr. Tara Palmatier – AVFM Men’s Issues Conference Detroit 2014



Sandman: I just got home from the AVFM international Men's Conference in Detroit which I attended over the last few days and I wanted to share footage from one of the speakers as well as give everyone an update about my impressions of what went on during the event. There were fifteen speakers in total but I will only be sharing only three videos on my youtube channel in the order that I shot them at the conference over the last few days. I will share the second video of Karen Straughan tomorrow and the third one will be with Terrence Popp from Redonkulas.com a few days after that.
A voice for men will be selling a DVDs of the presentation and I will be sharing the link for that DVD when it's ready for sale. I'll be doing that here on my youtube channel. Anyway, the first video is from the first day of the conference on Friday June 27th with Dr. Tara Palmatier.

No comments:

Post a Comment