6 Jul 2014

Did Martin Luther King Jr. Socialize with KKK Members? + US 'White Boy v Savage" Fired For Racist Tweets But Was It Justified?

Stefan Molyneux: The value of extended family when you have children, friendships post-children, the against me argument, barriers to living with virtue, relationships are viewed as more important than ideology, intolerant ideas, the state only exists because people believe in it, you don't need to commit violence to do evil, the importance of honesty, and libertarianism as a hobby.




_____



US 'White Boy v Savage" Fired For Racist Tweets But Was It Justified?

By Tommy “Tj” Sotomayor: Before the 4th of July fireworks even took place, there were explosions going off all around New York City.  Now I have been up here for the last 2 weeks and I have recorded people everywhere that I went but a SirrusXM radio show host by the name of Anthony Cumia was not as lucky as I was.
The man known as a shock jock found himself not only in the midst of a racial firestorm but on the 3rd of July, he found himself fired because of a twitter rant.   People were asking me for the past few days, what my opinion was of this situation, so here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment