7 Sept 2014

A Whole New MHRM Disney

Life is only a hole
Primed and quivering, glistening
Tell me Princess, I'm listening
Does it feel like rape each time?

Well I can open that eye
Take you one way by one way
Over, sideways, the wrong way
In the Tunnel of Love you like


A whole new hole
A new fantastic entry wound
No laws against it yet
If you consent
And say you were not drinking

A whole new hole
A baffling gash I never had
And if you shank my womb
And fuck the wound
Then it's not rape it's just sexual assault

Irretrievable veins
Undigested remains
Crunching, grinding through loopholes
In this endless legal gray

A whole new hole (Don't you dare let it dry)
A hundred more potential too (Hold it there, it gets wetter)
I'm like a Swedish cheese
I come to bleed
I can't go black for fear of splitting in two

A whole new hole (Every burn a delight)
All kinds of things could fall on through (Every surface red leather)
But when you fuck me there
It all seems fair
Let me share this whole new hole with you

A whole new hole (A whole new hole)
That's where we'll be (That's where we'll be)
A love story (A snuff movie)
For you and me

Next we're coming for your re-animated corpse, Disney. Watch ALL these spaces!

(And shut up, it's only comedy singing.)

Go here and stuff:
http://www.honeybadgerbrigade.com

And thanks to:

Remy Demarest
Adam Courchaine
Andrew Howe
Ali B Alshaikh
Taylor Napier
Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment