20 Sept 2014

Woman Brutalizes 11 Month Old Son, Leaves Him Outside Next To Trash For Father To Find

There have been A LOT of headlines surrounding domestic violence & child abuse this week.  It seems like everybody’s skeletons about abuse are just falling out of the closet as of lately.  And this is a good thing of course, to a degree.  It is good in that it helps to shine a light on these very real problems that a lot of people just do not talk about even though so many people are affected by these types of abuses (and other abuses) every single day.
But what I want to talk about pertains to domestic abuse and some of you out there reading this are going to agree with me & some of you are going to vehemently disagree with me.  But it is what it is….
I want to talk about this picture below…
If I Ever Had To Hit A Woman, 
…This Would Be Why
This is the picture of a woman named Dalishia Salter and her 11 month old son along with text messages she sent to the father of her child, David Bryant.  Dalishia Salter beat the shit out of her 11 month old son & then put him outside in his car seat in the cold next to her garbage can for the child’s father to eventually find.  Here is a video of the father coming home to discover his child outside in the cold & beaten by his own mother…pay special attention to the mother as she says “I don’t care, I’ll fucking kill him.”

If there was ever a time a woman DESERVED to have her ass beat by a man…THIS WOULD BE THAT TIME!
I’m a father.  I have an 8 year old son & my wife is currently pregnant with our second son.  Watching this video, seeing the injuries done to this child, & hearing the father’s pain for the atrocities committed against his son just literally tore me up.  All I kept thinking about was my son & my unborn son.  My oldest son was a premature baby weighing in at 3lbs when he was born.  He was in the neonatal intensive care unit for 2 weeks before he fattened up enough to take home.  Those were quite possibly the longest 2 weeks of my life.

My oldest son & me the day before taking him home from the hospital.

I for the life of me just could not imagine being in that father’s shoes coming home to discover my son tossed outside in the cold near the trash after being beaten by his own mother.  I know some of you out there do not believe in hitting a woman at all, but I’m sorry, I would have ended up breaking down the door & beating the shit out of the mother of my child if I was in that man’s situation.  I probably would have been going to jail that night.  The love I have for my son, my emotions would have overrode all logic in my brain to the point where I just would not have been able to control myself.  Honestly, I really do not give a fuck how any of you feel about hitting a woman in this instance.  I would have completely lost it.  Yes, I understand by me possibly losing it in that instance I would have ended up sacrificing my freedom & the time I need to be with my son…but shit, just put yourself in David Bryant’s position.  I give David Bryant all of the credit in the world for not just flat out killing the mother of his child & showing what appears to be deliberant restraint on his behalf for not causing serious bodily harm to her.  I just don’t believe I could have controlled myself.

Lesson to all…
I don’t know David Bryant nor do I know Dalishia Salter.  I have not the slightest clue as to who these two people were when they first met or who they were prior to these events with their child taking place.  All I can say in regards to this for you all is to be extremely careful with whom you decide to lay up with & bring a child into this world.  I currently have absolutely no clue as to what would make this mother do this to her own child, but people need to be extremely careful in selecting a mate to bear children with.  We’ve always lived in a world full of fucked up & deranged people, it’s just that now with social media & 24 hour news cycles, these crazy fucks are being exposed more & more to the public at large.  But for David Bryant to maintain his “cool” to the degree he did while recording the entire encounter shows he’s mentally on a higher plane than I would be if I ever found myself in that situation.  I just for the life of me could not imagine being in that situation & not killing someone.  Such a tragedy this situation is.





 ___________________________






By : A Pennsylvania man who claims he arrived at his ex-girlfriend's home to find their 11-month-old boy abused, posted a shocking video on Facebook, and now faces criminal charges himself.
David Bryant, 25, of Wilkinsburg, took video on his cell phone of the Sept. 13 incident, showing a badly bruised young boy crying outside the home of 23-year-old Dalishia Salter.
Bryant later posted the video to his Facebook page, which has since gone viral, according to Trib Live.
WARNING: This video may be disturbing to some. The Huffington Post has blurred out the face of the child to protect his identity. 

"What the fuck, yo?" Bryant can be heard yelling, his voice cracking with emotion. "Open the door," he demands.
As his son cries, Bryant can be heard weeping as well, suspecting that his ex-girlfriend has been abusing their baby boy.
"You hurt my son, open the door, yo," Bryant says.
When Salter finally opens the door to the residence, an altercation ensues.
"You beat my son? You hit my son like that?" he shouts.
Salter tells Bryant to leave the home. As he continues to ask why Salter hit his son, she can be heard saying "Oh well" and "I don't care."
"You see my fucking son?"
"I told you to get him," Salter replies.
Wilkinsburg police came to the scene at 1 a.m. on a domestic disturbance call. According to a criminal complaint obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Officer Michael Bender found "a small child lying on the bed with large bruising and bleeding wounds to his head and face."
Salter told the officer that the child had fallen and bumped into things, but later said that Bryant pushed a flat screen TV off the dresser which then landed on the child, according to the complaint.
The child was taken to the hospital, where doctors said he had suffered multiple injuries over an extended period of time.
According to the complaint, hospital staff also found "a tear inside [the child's] mouth from an object being shoved with great force into his mouth."
Police arrested and charged Salter with endangering the welfare of a child. On Sunday, Salter was released after posting a $25,000 bond.
Despite the video evidence taken by Bryant, the father was also charged with endangering the welfare of a child. There is currently a warrant out for his arrest.
On a GoFund account, a man claiming to be Bryant asked for help paying legal fees.
Hello My Name Is David Bryant And I Truly Need All The Support I Can Get For Attorney Fees And Also To Help Get My Son Back & To Clear My Name. HIS MOTHER Dalishia Salter Abused Him And Blames Me Which I Have VERY GOOD Evidence That Proves My Innocence.
IM CALLING OUT TO EVERYONE PLEASE HELP. I JUST WANT TO GET MY SON BACK TO ME & MY FAMILY AND GUARANTEE HIS SAFETY !!!!
A petition circulating online has asked that all charges against Bryant be dropped until there is a thorough investigation. The petition currently has more than 48,000 signatures.
Mike Manko, a spokesman for the Allegheny County District Attorney's office, told The Huffington Post he was aware of the video but would not comment further.
Wilkinsburg Police Chief Ophelia Coleman declined to comment on the case when reached by HuffPost.
A preliminary hearing is set for Sept. 25, at which point the district attorney's office will take custody of the case, Manko said.

Source

***

Video via Paul Elam: Not monetizing this video. Too disgusting
 
Angelo: For future reference, of course always be recording, step back and take a proper record of the address and the layout in the local area for maximum proof, narrate the situation, probably best not get involved as this poor man did in an altercation with whoever, turns out in this case she incriminated herself by her comments, always check your recording in case, you are invariably fucked if you have no evidence in the UK, go straight to the hospital with your child and notify the police of the situation and very importantly that you have video evidence. Obviously I am open to better suggestions. Just trying to step past the gut reaction, no disrespect intended to this poor father and son. My deepest sympathies. I hope their lives have improved since.  




No comments:

Post a Comment