1 Nov 2014

The Full #GamerGate BBC Interview With Sargon

"The movement has been hijacked by a few people (journalists) for their own purposes whatever they may be, distracting attention away from the ethical problems, corruption, etc.."
Sargon of Akkad: I feel obliged to publish a recording I made of my full BBC interview. The interview I gave about #GamerGate was 15 minutes long and less than 1 minute of it was featured in the BBC's podcast, but I do understand that production costs money and the BBC did do an admirable job of summarising my position.


It seems like a matter of public knowledge to have the full interview available, and I apologise for the sound levels of this recording.

The only edits I have made are to remove the beginning and end of the audio, where we checked sound levels, discussed me personally and what I had for breakfast. This audio is otherwise completely unedited.

I would like to thank the BBC for taking the time to have me on and Dave Lee himself was very fair and professional during the conversation. My only contention is the sparse amount of time allotted to the #GamerGate and #NotYourShield position in editing.

Sources

BBC article
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-...

BBC coverage involving me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC7DC...

No comments:

Post a Comment