15 Nov 2014

Tips For Dealing With Cat Calling

MHRA Julie Borowski: Is someone annoying you on the street? Here's my tip to get them to leave you alone: freak them out. I show you how in this instructional video.


You can also yell anything weird.

How many times can you spot my cat's tail in this video?

Disclaimer: This is not a substitute for self defense. It's always good to be able to defend yourself and I do support being able to carry guns. That said, it's probably not the best idea to whip out a gun in D.C. or N.Y.C where guns are (usually) illegal in broad daylight in front of a lot of people if someone is annoying you. I say it's best to avoid jail time in that circumstance... If you're being physically threatened, then that would be different.

Watch Part I:




This video is my opinion and my opinion only. It does not represent the views of any organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment