8 Jan 2015

Why Is The UK NHS Lurching From Crisis To Crisis? + J4MB Election Manifesto

By Mike Buchanan: Are you as tired as we are of seeing, hearing, and reading stories about the NHS lurching from crisis to crisis, with politicians and others gravely asserting the causes are numerous and complex, and ever more taxpayers’ money is required, when the prime cause of these crises was predicted by Dr Vernon Coleman in his books, over 30 years ago?
We cover the issue of employment on pp. 18-23 of our election manifesto, with a particular focus on the prime cause of the crises in the NHS on p.20.
It’s not rocket science.

About Mike Buchanan
I'm a men's human rights advocate, writer, and publisher. My primary focus is leading the political party I launched in 2013, Justice for men & boys (and the women who love them). I still work actively on two campaigns I launched in early 2012, Campaign for Merit in Business and the Anti-Feminism League. In 2014 I launched The Alternative Sexism Project, aiming to raise public understanding that the sexism faced by men and boys has far more grievous consequences than the sexism faced by women and girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment