4 Feb 2015

Little Oligarch Gone Wild - Paris Hilton’s Brother Yells: “I Will Fucking Own Anyone On This Flight; They Are Fucking Peasants”

“If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it and I will fucking fight you,” he allegedly said as well as, “I am going to  fucking kill you. I will fucking rip through you,” and “I will fucking own anyone on this flight; they are fucking peasants.”
“I could get you all fired in 5 minutes,” he reportedly said while grabbing a flight attendant’s shirt at one point during the incident. “I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time.”
– Conrad Hilton on an international flight
By Michael Krieger: The reason I often use the terms “serfs” and “plebs” when referring to the American masses is not to insult the less fortunate; rather, it is to hammer in the fact that the oligarchs running American society see the unwashed masses as useless peasants. Naturally, they will never admit this publicly, but every now and again one of them slips up and what they really think becomes abundantly clear. Enter Conrad Hilton, Paris Hilton’s brother, and serf-master in training.

He has just been arrested for an outburst on an international flight that occurred last July. The Daily News reports the following:


Looks like daddy couldn’t save Conrad Hilton from “peasants” this time.

Paris Hilton’s younger brother was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday for allegedly going insane on an international flight in July, reports TMZ.
While it remains unclear why it took so long to make an arrest, the 20-year-old was flying from London to Los Angeles when he began screaming and threatening flight attendants, according to officials.
During the flight, Conrad was heard yelling obscenities, multiple witnesses said.
“If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it and I will fucking fight you,” he allegedly said as well as, “I am going to fucking kill you. I will fucking rip through you,” and “I will fucking own anyone on this flight; they are fucking peasants.”
“I could get you all fired in 5 minutes,” he reportedly said while grabbing a flight attendant’s shirt at one point during the incident. “I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time.”
“I told all of them I could get all of their jobs taken away in less than 30 seconds,” he reportedly said.
Meanwhile, the Daily Beast added this little nugget:

Hilton’s lawyer, Robert Shapiro, chalks the outburst up to an unfortunate side effect of a sleeping pill. 
Who knew sleeping pills turned you into Marie Antoinette.

For related articles see:
A Billionaire Lectures Serfs in Davos – Claims “America’s Lifestyle Expectations are Far Too High”

The Pitchforks are Coming…– A Dire Warning from a Member of the 0.01%

An Open Letter to Sam Zell: Why Your Statements are Delusional and Dangerous

In Liberty, Michael Krieger

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment