18 May 2015

Female Panic - MGTOW

"I have a female friend who is also my age and lives in another state. We've been friends since the 8th grade. We've never dated, and I view her as a sister. And we tell each other everything. She's never been married and was once upon a time very good looking in her 20's. She still maintains a healthy body, but her age is starting to show especially with no makeup on. She's also a very astute businesswoman, but her romantic life is one flaming disaster after another, and I hear everything about it. And, no, I'm not secretly white knighting, and hoping to win her affections. Rather, I'm enjoying this candid learning opportunity. I am, after all, MGTOW for life.
In her 20's she was the typical sorority girl and then a carousel rider in the company we both worked at. As an example, I was witness to her intimate with 2 guys we worked with, who were roommates, in the same day. She also told me she wouldn't be with a guy because she didn't like the size of his package. That's the type of girl she was/still is. Now, in her 30's, guys will still be intimate with her (too many to count), but these 'relationships' end, usually with the guy pursuing another girl. Which crushes and torments my friend. She has become absolutely unglued. She asks me, 'Why won't anyone see value in me?!' and also blames her insecurities on her bad relationship with her father. Its gotten to the point where she asked if she could send me revealing images of herself so I can critique her body. She's fully convinced if she was just a bit skinnier, it would all work out. I said no to the pictures, and she's perfectly in shape. The last guy she was with is a self made millionaire, who dumped her for a slightly OLDER yet prettier woman. I'm guessing her profound remorse has more to do with the resources she messed up getting, than the potential romance. Although she constantly told me how lucky the guy was and that she wasn't the type of girl to focus on his money. This is the epitome of how I've read how it goes. Pretty girl rides carousel in 20's, gets constant validation and guys chasing her, yet nothing concrete develops. The Girl enters her 30's, starts to lose the battle with younger women, yet still has the high standards when she was in her prime. She can't get anyone to commit and I suspect she isn't as focused on romance as she claims, but more on her window of opportunity on kids and locking down a husband with resources is narrowing everyday. MGTOW talk a lot about marriage and divorce, but these never-married 30 year old women is desperation I've never seen. They would never be this needy at 25 years old. I don't have the heart to tell her, when she calls me crying (actually wailing), what's really going on -- that her arrogance has caught up with her. Sandman



10 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)

1. Hootie2710 - Attractive Woman Screaming In Terror
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-55...

2. darkbird - Business Woman Hiding Behind Table And Afraid
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-77...

3. B-D-S - Teenage woman covering her face with hands
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-82...

4. Aaron Amat - Portrait Of A Young Woman On A Yellow Background
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-39...

5. amyinlondon - Alarmed!
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-43...

6. Xilius - Shocked Businesswoman Closeup On White
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-85...

7. Nosnibor137 - Portrait of surprised young woman
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-41...

8. Photosebia - What Have I Done!?
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-71...

9. Photosebia - I Am A Fashion Model, Not A Housewife!
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-89...

10. alphaspirit - Escape From Marriage
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-70...

2 comments:

  1. Paula was an unabashed heightist. She belonged to a tall club, where women needed to be at least 5’10” and men 6’2”. Paula was 5’10”, 32, and was attractive. From the neck up, I would say an 8.5-8.8. She had a very pretty face, and she was very easy on the eyes. From the neck down was another story. Typical for a tall girl, not much in the breast department. Her body I would rate –C, for she didn’t have much of a waist and her butt was sort of there, but nothing exceptional.

    But this didn’t stop Paula from telling me all about her relationships with men 6’ plus, knowing I was 5’8”. Paula would only look at men 6’ plus, and most of her talk centered on his height. One day, I met Paula and her latest man. He was either in his late 40’s or early 50’s, had about 50/50 black and grey hair. He was about 6’1”. I met Paula a few days later, and she gushed on how great he was. Over time she sensed that something was not right in the relationship, so she hired a private investigator to check him out. The investigator told Paula he had another girl friend, and he had a sex offense on his record. Paula was devastated. She told me this when I saw her with her girlfriends while I was out clubbing.

    I ran into Paula sometime later, and she was over the moon. Her latest man, she named Baby Beef. He was 6’7” and was 26. She went on how being next to him made her feel so feminine and safe. All the time talking about his height to me, knowing I am 5’8”. It didn’t take time for this relationship to fall apart, for it was based upon her obsession of height. So I was not surprised 2 months later when it did. And as in the other failed relationship, she was down in the dumps. I met her in a bar we both liked, and I could see how depressed she was.

    Months later, I ran into here again. And again she had a new man, somewhere in the 6’4” range. I think she met him at the tall club as she did the 6’7” guy. She was ecstatic. He was 6’4”, what more could you want in a relationship than that? And just as what had happened in the previous relationships, it came to a crashing end. And again, Paula was depressed. I bought her a drink, and she told me that she thought that the reason her relationships failed was that she was too intimidating. I wanted to tell her that I thought the reason the relationships failed was that she was a broke secretary, out of shape, whose only qualification for a man was to be 6’ or taller. And that height does not guarantee a relationship will last any more than if you only dated people with freckles. You need to judge a man by his character, not his inseam. You have to like each other, like being with each other, respect differences, and much, much more. But to Paula, height was the most important thing, everything else was trivial.

    I knew Paula for about 2 ½ years and there were more failed relationships. And she was not taking it well. The last time I ever saw her was at the bar I first met her at, and she must have gained 40 pounds in the last 6 months. I felt sorry for her, but she just wouldn’t change. You would have thought years of failures would prompt a new dating plan, but not Paula. She needed a tall man, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say that's one of the definitions of madness. It's my definition of idiocy.

      Delete