15 Jun 2015

FIFA, Palestine & Israel - What Really Happened

"Mr Platini once visited Palestine and he sent me equipment and it was kept in the Israeli airport for 16 months and I had to pay $32,000 as a ransom in order to release the equipment that was €8,000! ...I don't want to talk about humiliation, racism and so on, dear colleagues I want a mechanism of monitoring, you the congress not the vice president or even the president with all my respect to them, because two years they failed, as I want a committee nominated to follow up what's going on the ground. The second one the issue of racism, I think it is time now to raise the red card for racism, humiliation in Palestine and everywhere!" Said the president of Palestinian Football to cheers from across the auditorium.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL - FREE PALESTINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment