22 Jun 2015

J4MB's Mike Buchanan And Radical Feminist Fionola Meredith Discuss Media Coverage Of Celebrity Alcoholics

WD: Fionola thinks Mike is being sneaky when in fact just as she pointed to what she thinks she knows about Northern Ireland, Mike is certainly pointing out the facts about male suicide that are related, any F4J who has met with other devastated fathers who want to reconnect with their children, knows this. Perhaps their should be some admiration for a anyone who by any means necessary escapes the greater cause of male death before 50, suicide.
I speak as a person who consumes no alcohol at all, I have had periods in my life when I have smoked Marijuana related to Mike's points, a dramatic separation from my children ordered by the secret kangaroo family court where I have used it heavily as a crutch. Apparently I was/am a terrible danger for my beautiful sons age 13 and 15 but never a danger to my little daughter age 6, figure that one out. I quit smoking this year, but thank goodness for weed. Fionola and co. should get their heads out of their asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment