26 Aug 2015

Men Are Bad Listeners!

Men just can’t listen to women. Women are important and must be listened to, even if you’re not interested in what they’re saying (like fashion or gossip or something) because, you know, reasons. Welcome to the religion of feminism. What about when women say that their husbands start talking about work or computers and they just pretend to listen and care? That’s OK, right, because it’s just men.
Jokes aside, I too have noticed that my husband seems not to listen to me. The difference is that, instead of accusing him of being a bad listener and starting a Twitter campaign like, say, hashtagallmenarebadlistenersohpoorme, I tried to figure out why he doesn’t listen to me. So I avoid talking about topics I know he cares nothing about. I choose the right time to speak, say, when he’s not tired or busy doing something. And so on. Basically, I use common sense, kindness and compassion. But feminism doesn’t even know what that means. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment