4 Feb 2016

Jonathan B's Letter From The UK, Pts. 1 & 2

Jonathan B's Letter: "Dear Sir, I am writing in response to your podcast of 3 November seeking information as to why black men marry women that are not black and what caused them to do so.

Firstly, I would like to say I am most grateful for your podcast and other such social media broadcasts as Tommy Soto Mayor and Reluctant Nabi , as this is very necessary, with the black community which is crumbling at a rapid rate of knots.

To answer your question;

I married my second wife (who is white British, I live in the UK) in May 2014

I met my wife at a social event in January 2013, I asked her to dance and that is how we hit it off, she is 15 years younger than me, from a good family and has no children and has not been previously married...But has dated black men previously...I guess you know what they say

I was not that smartly dressed and as such, I was over looked by many black women, who seem to be attracted to materialism

After dating for 6 months, my wife moved into my home and 8 months after that we were married

Of all the women I have met, my wife is the most complete woman, in terms of understanding what a wife actually is..!!!!!!

My wife is excellent with children, You need to see her with my brother's children..both under the age of 4!

My brother is happily married to a black woman

The house is always in impeccable order, much to the envy of my male friends
Her cooking is well above average
Very organized and competent, which is extremely important to me
Financially responsible, at her level

These wifely traits are desperately lacking in many black women, English Black or those residing in the USA or Canada

I dated many black women after my first divorce and they were all rather disappointing !

Arrogant, rude, ignorant, always late, attitude, no money, financially irresponsible, a sense or entitlement from the man, but with little to offer

My wife works as hard as I do (although earning far less)

Ordinarily , my wife is not even my type, she is tall, slim and slightly curvy, when I would ordinarily go for the exotic (including black women) curvy Serena Williams type...being a black man ....

But having been with such women, I found them to be very much in to how they looked and what the man could offer them, but had no real interest in offering anything of substance to a good man or relationship which might lead to marriage

I am African (Nigerian, as you know we are well cultured, I was bough up by a strict father)

My wife is by default the senior wife in the extended family, (as I am the first born of our family) and the way she is discharging that responsibility, just floors me and my two other brothers!!! as they know their wives could not and would not do as good a job.... Remember this is a white woman with little or no understanding of African culture before she met me

She addresses my brothers (and senior members of the extended family based in the UK and Nigeria) as brother or sister before their name

My wife is grateful and CONTENT...! I see it in her eyes every morning when we wake up and when she returns from work

She is very respectful and knows her place in the relationship

I am the head without question and I know this by her actions towards me! Clearly very well trained by her mother who is a nice lady!

Wait for this....!

My wife is not unique, !

I know this because I have met other wives that are not black who are doing the same as my wife !!!

We are praying for our first child this year

My first wife was black African and a very nasty piece of work

After 1 years of marriage, of which she contributed not a penny !

I lost my house and my son and almost lost my life, my business almost failed and I escaped jail by the skin of my teeth

The house I bought for my ex-wife and son, has been lost by my ex-wife who is back on the streets where I met her, at over 50 years old!

Whilst my new wife is enjoying the new house we live in, as I managed to re-build my life and know there is a God, as he clearly rescued me from certain death and my very stupid and irresponsible actions of marrying my first wife

Please note......

The vast majority of my Peers are Nigerian and they are happily married to Nigerian women and in fact their children are now starting to get married

So my case is in a minority, yes there is divorce, but the percentage is small I would say circa 20% of black on black marriages last less than 5 years . This figure applies to African Blacks where culture is still strong and the homes are lead by men!

However, a growing number of black women have locked into white feminism and are destroying their homes

Black men are not considered in the UK, we are the lowest of society and remain the biggest threat in the eyes of the white man and are treated the most harshly by the legal system and we have virt






No comments:

Post a Comment