19 Jul 2016

How To Reach Your Alienated Child And Change How They Think of You

Ryan Thomas, a child of parental alienation who discovered the lies and reunited with my Dad.
If you’re watching this you’re probably trying to figure out how to reach your alienated child and change how they think of you.
And that’s exactly what I’d like to help you do!
Because so many parents like you are at a breaking point and something’s got to give right. The alienator has brainwashed your child with lies and manipulations for years and years and it feels almost impossible that they’ll ever change their mind.

I get it because that’s what my Dad thought. It wasn’t until my late 20’s that I discovered the truth.

Like my Dad, you’re experiencing such pain, frustration and anger you’re feeling is that with every passing day you’re missing more and more of their life and your being robbed of all of the time you could be spending with them... you know you can’t get back and it’s emotionally exhausting. That’s why I want to give you some real-life strategies to use from my unique perspective as an alienated child who reunited.

Because there is a way to reach your alienated child and change how they think of you.

And so how WAS I able to discover the truth after believing lies for so many years, these stories drilled into my head that I believed were “facts” just like your child of parental alienation?

Well, it started with me having a series of light bulb moments…where for just a second I saw my dad differently; I could see the alienator and the regime that supported her for who they truly were. That was the beginning of major breakthroughs that lead me back to my dad to have an amazing relationship.

So, if you’re trying to reach your adult child of parental alienation and change their mind about you, it all starts with creating a light bulb moment. That’s why I’ve put together a FREE Webinar training

How to Create a Lightbulb Moment in Your Alienated Child, Even if you have little to no contact.

I’ve put a link below to register for this free training and what you’ll discover on this free training is, How to change the way your child sees you so you can get closer to being accepted. How to make progress with your without needing the court system. Three Specific ways to create a light bulb moments. A new way to think about communicating with your child, even if you’re emotionally exhausted.

I think you’ll get a ton of value out of it, I walk you through exactly what you need to know so you can get closer to knowing how to reach your adult child of parental alienation.

So go ahead, register for this webinar, it’s 100% free and I’ll look forward to seeing you. And remember, my Dad and I are living proof that reuniting is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment