1 Aug 2016

Bearing Goes After An ANTI FEMINIST?!

I'm what some people might call an 'anti feminist' - but I'm not part of some anti feminist 'click' or 'club' - I'm an anti feminist in so far as I oppose the feminist movement.
Having said that, I always listen to what an individual has to say - and use that to form my opinion ... and I do my best not to allow labels like 'feminist' or 'anti feminist' to have any significant influence over that opinion.
I've said in the past that I'd criticise anyone that I thought should be criticised. Today, we're going to do something that we've never done on this channel before - today, we're going after an anti feminist.


Original video
https://youtu.be/z093Al-fhuQ

Note: It is not my intention to cause the original video publisher to receive any kind of harassment or abuse. My intention is to provide a counter argument to claims they have made in a civil and courteous manner. While I have no control over the feedback you choose to provide, I d kindly ask that you avoid any forms of harassment or abuse. Thanks!

Pot Calling the Kettle Black (animation) by Masco
https://youtu.be/y1xHr48q0QI

Regards,
Bearing


No comments:

Post a Comment