24 Aug 2017

Interview: Christopher Cantwell

karen straughan: I am uploading this interview in full. Please do not assume I agree with everything Christopher says. I will ignore any comments that insist I should have asked him "tougher" questions. That's not my style (not even at the local slutwalk), and given the current media coverage of Christopher and Charlottesville, I felt he deserves to have his uninterrupted and unedited say somewhere. Unsub if you must. Ignoring the problem will not fix anything. We need to understand where people like Chris are coming from if we are to head off an inevitable culture-wide clash between race-baiters on the ctrl-left and the alt-right. We need to understand that not everything they say is full of shit, and that they're just people, doing what people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment