23 Aug 2017

Women Who Should Be In Prison

Jordan's decided to start listing occasions where Judges forget how to do their jobs. 
By Jordan Holbrook: It’s currently ten past eleven at night (correct at time of writing) and, I’m a bit ticked off. I was just browsing the news, social media, surfing the web, doing that sort of thing when I noticed yet another miscarriage of justice.
They’re becoming really common or, it feels like it.
Another criminal has been let off the hook despite committing a prison-worthy offence for no other reason aside from #gynocentrism.
So, being the sort that I am, I’ve decided to start compiling a list.
As of today, anytime I see a criminal be spared jail because “muh, vagina“, I am going to list it here. I will, sometime soon I suspect, add historical cases as well.
I will only be aiming for serious offences: offences that resulted in death, serious assault, sexual offences, that sort of thing.
The List will start small but, over time, will undoubtedly grow.
I am more than happy to accept suggestions.
The List:
21 – 08 – 2017: Jessica Wells – Death by Dangerous Driving
Jessica Wells, 22, from Swaffham Road, Wendling, Dereham, Norfolk, was speeding on her motorbike when she hit and killed Ian Rose, an 80-year-old pensioner, as he got off a bus.
Sentence:  Four months imprisonment, suspended for 18 months.
16 – 08 – 2017: Chenelle Joseph-Thomas – Serious Theft
Chenelle Joseph-Thomas, 38, from Fulham, stole a total £24,000 from two of her previous employers (approx. £12,000 each).
Sentence: 20 months in prison, suspended for two years, 250 hours of unpaid work and £100 victim surcharge.
16 – 08 – 2017: Rose Amadasun – Child Abuse
Rose Amadasun, 49, of Beauchamp Road, Croydon, starved children for days at a time and would beat them with belts and wires. She also blindfolded them and would shake them when they made noises.
Sentence: 16 months imprisonment, suspended for 18 months, 150 hours’ unpaid work and up to 25 days of ‘rehabilitation activities‘.



No comments:

Post a Comment