19 Sept 2017

Voluntaryism v Everything Else + Teachers v Bullshitters

Larken Rose: A rant for all those who are confused about all the various political labels, like anarcho-capitalism, anarcho-communism, anarcho-syndicalism, libertarianism, minarchism, nationalism, etc.




Teachers v Bullshitters
Larken Rose: Sometimes when people communicate, their goal is to inform and empower the listener. Other times, their goal is to impress, confuse and deceive the listener. Do you know how to tell the difference?



Angelo: There are those of us who by accident/luck of birth and or circumstance have to struggle against being perceived as you suggest through no fault of our own. I for example do not intend to use conglomerations of sesquipedalian verbiage, they just occasionally slip out and then sometimes I'm simply fed up with having to dumb down my statements. It doesn't help that I was born and raised in the United Kingdom quite literally around the corner from Windsor castle that happened to be on our local high street and that I happen to have been privately educated. I am a seeker of the truth and a humanist and I only wish to be awakened further and or to awaken others.

Of course I encourage my children to speak what might be termed, newscaster English or properly and not to see knowledge as Kryptonite in the pursuit of 'keeping it real'. So clearly there is an element of choice in aid of being serious and in order to be taken seriously. I also teach my children that although it is a fact of life that many people do judge a book only by its cover, ...they shouldn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment