3 Oct 2017

Professor Peterson, Cultural Marxism Is Not The Problem?

HoneyBadgerRadio


Angelo: Corrections: Democracy apparently began in Athens and long after Rome superseded Athens as the center of power Roman elites sent their kids to be educated in Greece and furthermore the Christ fable is a retelling of the Greek Dionysus tale, which is itself a retelling of the Greek Osiris tale and the New Testament was first written in Greek on the Greek Island of Cyprus. P.S. I was here so long before you came on to the MHRM scene [of course, I'm Greek, lol] that I was in fact the first caller to HoneyBadgerRadio in order to show you solidarity, to your utter confusion at the time Typhon Blue, though Girl Writes What got it. I thank YOU for your continued moral support, ;) ...keep up the good work; that's payment enough for me. I sure hope there are others out there who are able to give you more than the reciprocal moral support I offer. As long as you produce good content, I'll do my best to at least keep on spreading the good word.


No comments:

Post a Comment