20 Dec 2017

Watzal Und Dershowitz + Jens Wenicke

By Gilad Atzmon: Two days ago, I revealed that Ludwig Watzal, a  supposedly  pro Palestinian German  writer, attempted to defame me and my work by doctoring my words and fabricating quotes.
Some of my supporters who follow Watzal’s work approached Watzal and asked him for clarification.
Watzal’s initial response was to dismiss their questions.
“This is all trash written by a Zionist agent,” Watzal answered.
So again, I have been labeled a ‘Zionist agent,’ just for pointing at the depth of duplicity in the midst of the Palestinian Solidarity Movement.But then Watzal was shown screen shots from my book The Wandering Who? that proved that he had completely invented my words. The German disinformation merchant changed his tune.
Watzal had to admit that he had lifted the quotes from no other than ethnic cleanser advocate, Prof.  Alan Dershowitz’. You may ask why a Palestinian ‘solidarity’ activist would turn to Dershowitz as an ‘authority.’ You would expect Watzal to know that Prof. Noam Chomsky described Dershowitz as ‘a remarkable liar and slanderer.’
But our story doesn’t end there. Watzal, the hapless imbecile managed  to dig an even deeper hole. Watzal wrote to a respected solidarity activist who had questioned his fraudulent accusations that:
“In Social Science, It's legitimate to quote another author like I did.”
Watzal is correct. In social science as in all scholarly work, one may certainly quote others. But one is also required to reference the origin of any quote.  Failing to do so is generally called plagiarism.
Watzal managed to fail three times in a row.
1.    Watzal plagiarised  Dershowitz by  failing to credit  Dershowitz as the source of his quote. Instead, he presented the ‘quotes’  as if they were the product of his own research.
2.    Watzal published doctored and fabricated quotes without checking them.
3.    The cover up. Watzal obviously knew that his quotes weren’t  the product of his own study. He could easily have asked for time to check his work  and eventually retract it but Watzal decided, instead, to spin and slander in the most disgusting and fraudulent manner.
In an Athenian universe, any of the above would be enough to strip Watzal of  his academic titles.
This is not the first time I have come across a lack of integrity  within the Palestinian solidarity movement. And the question I ask myself is what is it about the Palestinians and their plight that attracts these fraudulent characters? Whether we find an answer to this or not, we can certainly see why the solidarity movement has led nowhere. It was set to lead us astray.

Source




______



Jens Wenicke
Another Jerusalemite To The List
By Gilad Atzmon: In recent years we have been witnessing the emerging bond between the AZZs (Anti Zionist Zionists) and the AFFs (Anti Fascist Fascists). Today Elias Davidson, an AZZ caricature published  a slanderous article about me in the German New Left outlet, Rubikon  In the article Davidson performed every Pre-TSD symptom. He labelled me as a Holocaust Denier  for insisting that the Holocaust like all other events in the past should be treated as an historical chapter as opposed to a religion. Davidson basically built his ridiculous  argument  on the ‘intentions’ behind the thing 'I didn’t say.'  This was actually a pretty funny read in case you have too much time in your disposal.  
I wrote to the Rubikon’s editor and asked to address Davidson’s comical rant. I wasn’t expecting much. I knew very well that the Rubikon's editorial  was united against me and my work, but being Athens-aspired I decided to give the boys a chance. 
It took just a few minutes for Jens Wenicke, Rubikon’s editor, to reply. The following is a fascinating glimpse into the Jeruselmite mind set.
I let you wonder why Wenicke is so afraid of Atzmon. I am not a political figure. There is no army of supporters behind me. I am a free spirit, expressing thoughts and exploring ideas that are inspired by universal ethics as opposed to different regimes of correctness. 
It is amusing to witness how the so-called ‘opponents’ of fascism have managed to integrate every fascist tyrannical and authoritarian symptom into their political routine. It is, somehow perplexing to see the blunt anti-intellectualism that spills out of Wenicke’s approach. The Orwellian character really wants to vet that which the Germans can read,  think and discuss. How long is it  before the Wenickes and the Davidsons start  to send us to KZs (Concentration Camps). I, better admit that I could really do with some concentration.  
I would advise Wenicke that people who are confident in their positions and are sure that ethics is on their side, are not fearful of open discussion. The fear of truth is a Jerusalemite symptom as Jesus, Spinoza, Marx and yours truly can attest.

Source


 

No comments:

Post a Comment