21 Feb 2018

The Doll House Review - MGTOW Men Going Their Own Way - The Male Backlash Against Ubiquitous Misandry And Gynocentrism

Hi Everyone Sandman Here, This video is brought to you by a more than generous donation from Phil Bass from the Doll House. He was gracious enough to furnish me with not only one, but two of these fantastic dolls. Just to let everyone know I'm only going to be showing the head and other things that came in the packaging because a lot of videos reviewing these dolls are being demonitised left right and center. Originally I was supposed to receive a single doll back in late 2017 but the problem was there was a holdup at the Canadian border with regards to customs. So it took almost two months for things to clear in Canada and for me to finally get her. For those of you ordering in Canada I have some tips.
First of all what I did was go to UPS and setup a temporary PO Box to a store near me. That way I wouldn't have to take the chance of having the doll delivered while I wasn't home and for there to be a possibility that it was going to get stolen. Plus that way my identity would be safe as well because I gave my identity as Sandman MGTOW to UPS. But when I finally got the notice to pickup the doll I had to drive to the local Fedex office where I had to show ID and the woman behind the counter told everyone in the office what was in the box. Don't those people have any idea what confidentiality is? Plus now she knows my name as well. So if you're buying this in Canada be aware that the customs people are going to take forever to open and check it and when raging golden eagle got his he said that the mouth and cherry were sealed up. Well mine weren't because I'm guessing the customs agents had to make sure it wasn't a mule. So after getting the box the first thing I realised was the very long length. We took it out to the car and believe it or not with the backseats down by the looks of these pictures you can see there was some trouble putting it in the vehicle. So when you pick this thing up, when you buy one, make sure that you bring a big enough vehicle to haul it away.

WM Pixi Doll https://www.the-doll-house.com/purcha...
The Doll House: https://www.the-doll-house.com/
 MGTOW Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq0d5... 



No comments:

Post a Comment