29 Aug 2018

John McCain's Last Dance - Tom Svenny

Maverick man from an Arizona town It's finally time to put him in the ground Gang of fourteen, gang of eight The one republican CNN can't hate He went down in a vietnamese town Sang like a bird the minute he touched down. He told the gooks this and he told the gooks that And he escaped untouched thanks to dear old dad Last dance for John McCain One based tumor in the brain I feel Charlie creepin' in and I'm Singin at the Hanoi Hilton Well I don't know what you've been told Why do evil men always get to grow old? His planes are blowin up, His planes are goin down Cuttin off the power in a small Spanish town Oh my my, oh hell yes Send some more money to ISIS
Said Ghadaffi's gone, Assad's next I guess it's true life comes at you fast Last dance for John McCaim One based tumor in the brain I smell chlorine on the wind, thank God for those white helmets A traitor to his friends, a traitor to this land Doin the globalist song and dance Lets have another mideast war What the hell, let's have 4 more bomb bomb bomb, bomb iran Bomb everything east of Jordan Take out Assad, what could go wrong Put boots on the ground, they won't have to stay long Last dance for John McCain Press f for the tumor in his brain. I see liberals weepin and I'm Popping a bottle of champagne. 




Original:



No comments:

Post a Comment