5 Aug 2019

Deprogramming Women 00 & 01

HoneyBadgerRadio: Four years ago I created a series called “Threat Narratives.” The series starts with a woman named Sally. A woman who wants to tell a story about how her enemy Sue is not good. From that simple conflict, I expanded the idea of threat narratives outward explaining how civilizations rise and how they fall. After I completed the threat narrative series, I moved on to a podcast with Hannah Wallen, based in part on what I had come to understand by telling the story of Sally and Sue. A few months later, I expanded that podcast to include Karen Straughan and the three of us started a little radio show together.
I forgot about my threat narrative series as I got busy building Honey Badger Radio. I never thought I’d have to revisit that series, I never thought the end of empire events I described would happen in my lifetime… and then they did.

Link to Threat Narrative series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...



Hannibal vs. Rome - Bronze Age Bloodsports
Deprogramming Women One
HoneyBadgerRadio: Hannibal the Great marched war elephants over the Alps to challenge the upstart empire of the day, Rome!



No comments:

Post a Comment