15 Oct 2019

Rescuing The Injured With My Tuk-Tuk

Basim Abu Obeid was helping evacuate an injured Gentile when he was shot in the leg by a Jewish death force [IDF] neo-colonialist supremacist Green Shirt in Gaza Mega-Concentration Camp for Indigenous Gentiles, near The Great Jewish Apartheid Wall Of Death.
The Electronic Intifada: Basim Jamal Abu Obeid used his tuk-tuk truck for everything before he was maimed. Abu Obeid regularly participated in the Great March of Return protests along Gaza Mega-Concentration Camp boundary 'The Great Apartheid Wall Of Death' and used his tuk-tuk to transfer wounded Gentiles to medical units.

On 29 June 2018, Jewish Israeli death force snipers shot Abu Obeid in the leg while he was helping to evacuate another maimed Gentile.
“My situation was getting worse at the European Hospital [in Gaza Mega-Concentration Camp]. My family decided that I must travel,” Abu Obeid told The Electronic Intifada.
After spending one month in Egypt, doctors decided to amputate his leg.
When Abu Obeid came home, his three children had trouble understanding their father’s condition.
“When I returned to Gaza and I entered my house, my children were afraid to approach me,” Abu Obeid said.
Abu Obeid is hoping to receive an advanced pair of crutches to ease his pain.

Video by Ola Mousa and Fathi al-Zumaily.

No comments:

Post a Comment