25 Nov 2019

Queen Cancels Prince Andrew's 60th Birthday For Being Besties With Jewish Paedophile Mossad Honeypot Asset

Didn't they learn their lesson with Jimmy Savile?
By Tyler Durden: After being ordered out of Buckingham Palace and formally relinquishing his official duties following a catastrophic interview with the BBC, Prince Andrew's 60th birthday party has been canceled by his mother, the Queen.
According to the Sunday Times, Andrew will instead be treated to a small family gathering for his February 19 birthday.
During the ill-advised interview, the 59-year-old prince who stands accused of pedophilia by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, gave non-credible excuses for his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who died in a prison cell awaiting trial on charges of running an underage sex-trafficking ring.
Giuffre's claims that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew at least three times, and remembers him "sweating all over me."
Andrew, in response, claims that he cannot sweat as the result of a war injury.
"I have a peculiar medical condition," Andrew told the BBC's Emily Maitlis.
"Which is that I don’t sweat, or I didn’t sweat at the time … because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War when I was shot at."
"And I simply — it was, it was almost impossible for me to sweat."
Twitter users promptly flooded their feeds with pictures of Andrew sweating at various events.





According to the Sunday Times, the Queen did not give her approval for the BBC interview.



Source


No comments:

Post a Comment