9 Nov 2019

The Arabic Scarf / Al Kufiyyeh Arabeyyeh ~ Shadia & M1

Shadia Mansor:
Good morning cousins (means Jewish Israelis) Welcome. come in What would you like us to serve you: Arabic blood or maybe tears from our eyes? (our sobbing- our tears) I think this is how they thought we will welcome them this is how they were shocked when they realised their mistake This is how we wear our scarf, the black and white one wearing it maybe trendy now, (wearing it has become a trend now among dogs) But No Mater how creative they become No mater how much they change its colour The Arabic scarf will remain Arabic The want to take away from us land, our culture, our dignity and everything that we own. No we won't let them do that,
we won't stay silent about it They steal what is not theirs and does not suit them They dress the same way like us, and they have their eyes on Jerusalem. First you should learn how to be humane then think about wearing the scarf we just wanted to remind you who we are and whether you like it or not this is our (land or scarf)   We wear the scarf because it is patriotic The Scarf is Arabian This is our identity this our scarf this is who we are this what we wear   There is no nation like the Arabic one, No other nation is world has has more influence The picture is clear, we are the cradle of civilisation Our history and our heritage witness to our existence That is why the Palestinian gown comes from From Haifa, Jenin, Jabal al-Nar, to Ramallah lets see the scarf the white and red one Wave it in the air and make it so high up that it can reach the sky I am the singer of the Arabs My tongue stabs (like a knife) It shakes earth (like an earthquake) For the record I am Shadia Mansor and my identity is الحطة From the day i was born, the people are my mission (concern) this is how i was raised between the east and the west I am like the scarf, no matter what happens, put me on, take me off, I will remain arabic.

M1:
Some of Y'all think it's a trend, a fashion statement Disgustingly I spit on the pavement It's basic. Y'all know I bang for my flag My bandanna ain't no rag The Kuffiyeh ain't no scarf it's the heart of the movement The symbolism is resistance No coincidence that you can see the RBG in it Qué bonita bandera, ain't it beautiful? I say this in Spanish, the solidarity, the feelin's is mutual Meem Wahad that's M1 in Arabic I'm pro-Palestinian does that make me a terrorist? You can catch me in Gaza, Hayfa or Rhamalla But I'm still just Mutulu Olugbala So when I rep with Shadia We ride with our middle fingers up to the Zionists Because we don't give a fuck, it's justice So tie that thing around your head and ride Wave it in the air and let me know what side you're on   [Outro] Yeah the Kuffiyeh is Arabic Yeah it's M1 in solidarity ya feel me? With Shadia from the ghetto to Gaza I keep it RBG'd up, yeah! Bang for my flag...

No comments:

Post a Comment