3 Feb 2020

Hope For An End To Constant Intimidation, Harassment And Bullying Of Conscientious Brits By Organised Jewry

'The [Jewish] tactic of gross intimidation, of menacing an entire community over the legal speech of one member are more characteristic of organised crime than of a British charity.'
By ex-Jew Gilad Atzmon: On Thursday night, the Jewish Lobby 'charity', Campaign Against Antisemitsm (CAA) declared that it would  “be selecting a number of future dates on which to picket the 606 [jazz] club over its decision”  to present a jazz performance  by yours truly. With this threat, CAA crossed the  line. This time it wasn’t just going after me or my band, this time its threat encompassed an entire community of musicians and music lovers for whom the 606 club is a preeminent venue, and none of whom have anything to do with me or my ideas.

Such threats are anathema to the values of British and western culture: the way to counter ideas with which they don’t agree is to present their own position. The tactic of gross intimidation, of menacing an entire community over the legal speech of one member are more characteristic  of organised crime than of a British charity.
Yesterday I reported the CAA’s actions to the police.  They took my complaint very seriously and I was interviewed for two hours. I had the strong impression that the matter was already known to the police. 
 During the time the police interviewed me, I received a message that the CAA is under investigation by the Charities Commission.




No comments:

Post a Comment