21 Jul 2012

Secret UK family courts are corrupt with unqualified experts stealing children + In the best interests of the child "But it's a lie"

In the best interests of the child "But it's a lie"
By : This is my message to my half sister Kitty who I'm no longer able to see. After my mum and dad split up I was no longer able to see my dad properly because the courts would not support him or I. Later, when he had another child, my half sister Kitty, and his second wife left him, both the mums worked together to make sure my dad could not see me or Kitty. I want the world to know what's going on because politicians keep pretending this doesn't happen. It happens too much and no one really cares for us kids and what we want or need.
Source
A disgraceful story showing how corrupt the state is, with secret family courts deciding the fate of families with experts that are unqualified - expert in nothing. And these so called experts and bent judges take away children from innocent families. This is exactly like Communism with secret trials and stitch ups.


Source


No comments:

Post a Comment