17 Feb 2014

MGTOW Mail Bag

Sandman: I'd like to try something a bit different today. Instead of presenting a specific comment I'd like to got through some the best viewer comments from the last month. I've been collecting interesting viewer comments and these are the ones that made me think. Many of the people making them don't have their own MGTOW youtube channels, but none the less I felt like these were to important to just leave in the youtube comments sections never to see the light of day again. Some people have taken the time to write out pages of comments and I thought it would be a great idea to give others a voice here as well.

CLIPART COMMERCIAL LICENSE: Openclipart may be used for any purpose, including unlimited commercial productions, as royalty-free clipart, for schools, churches, commercial and non-commercial reasons. The Openclipart community believes that clipart should be removed of as many restrictions as humanly possible so that the clipart may spread as far and wide as un-imaginable. All clipart allowed for use in Multimedia presentations and incorporated into film, video for broadcast and/or theatrical display.

No comments:

Post a Comment