15 Sept 2015

Sexist BBC: Laughable BBC Reporting Again + Micro Drama

"Mr Bowers 35 who denies one count of assault by beating said he had been to a circus themed night club the previous evening because he was trying to help a friend get a job, he says he got home about 02:00-03:00 GMT and spent time talking with his father. The trial is ongoing. ...He's saying that it's self-defence, so he must have mentioned an attack if it was self-defence, where is that report within this story? ...This selective reporting. ...Influencing the case unfairly because 'The BBC' has not reported both sides of the story!" 5hadowfax



http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...




_____



BBC Micro Drama
http://londonga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/0...


Notes on the BBC-MGTOW micro-drama.


For a number of weeks the BBC have been courting the small band of brigands who bring butt hurt to Speakers Corner in London twice a month.
I initially agreed to be filmed, as did all our speakers who were due to speak that day. The recently formed London MGTOW gathering also gave a more cautious welcome.
I decided to do some research for my own protection and googled Reggie Yates who was the presenter. I discovered a documentary that was on iPlayer called 'Extreme Russia'.
It was much as you would expect of a BBC program with this name. According to the BBC there are no left wing extremists in Russia- only right wing extremists. Joseph Stalin, Lenin and the rest are ancient history and not to be mentioned now. We are expected to forget everything and hide behind the sofa at the sight of some insignificant but admittedly thuggish nationalists.
I called CS MGTOW to tell him I feared the BBC were simply looking for a new bunch of bogeymen to scare us all with. He impressed me greatly with his gentle manner and the way in which he truly listened to what I had to say.
CS MGTOW pulled out as a result. I do not want him to see the London Speakers on TV and think we had dissuaded him to steal his glory. Both groups did what they thought was right for their own reasons.
Along with most of the people reading this blog I have a rather low opinion of BBC ethics and was sure a stitch-up would be attempted. On the day of the filming I declined to sign the disclaimer and told the crew I would (probably) do so at the end.
We soon came to realize that any TV program was less important to Reggie than the adulation he was receiving from the various women who recognized him.
Reggie (being a BBC actor mainly) plays mainly beta, mangina types such as Leo (Rose's boyfriend in Dr Who). Once he even played a mouse. A literal mouse.
Nevertheless in real life he comes across a great deal more alpha and better looking than his BBC persona would suggest. Unfortunately he was plainly bored and preferred to interview random pretty girls about their feelings rather than engage with the issues. He even asked girls who had never heard us speak what they thought of us.
Eventually the camera crew approached me in full rant and I realized the extent of the stitch up. The camera man crouched on the floor and photographed me silhouetted against the sky so that I appeared to be a 200 foot high Godzilla-like being rampaging across London and crushing leftists underfoot!
I withdrew my consent. If they fake my signature I will sue.
Nevertheless other speakers of our group were in fine voice and did not withdraw their consent because they thought some particle of truth might pass through the net. The program is due to transmitted in December. I wonder if any of us will recognise ourselves.
Please note, the man in the photo is an excellent, intelligent and sympathetic speaker but is independent of us.
The lesson I have taken away with me is that if I deal with the BBC I must control all the variables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment