18 Dec 2017

She Knows I’m Red Pill - MGTOW

Hi Everyone Sandman Here, This video is brought to you by a donation from Chris through Patreon. He didn't have a topic but wanted me to dedicate one to him. So Thanks Chris and I thought I'd put your cash to good use by discussing a comment left on my channel by someone named MC recently. Here's what MC has to say and I quoteL "Hey Sandman You are the one who gave me the redpills. I saw a few other channels but none were as clear or as honest with psychoanalysis. Truly when I first started watching I thought maybe you had a few loose screws and you only hated women so I took some of what you said and the rest seemed too much. Especially in responding to guys like this your responses have always been brutal, like a machine.. then the rage set in because i realized it was all true.
I look back at every single relationship and scenario and conversation and disgusting abuse I`ve lived through to see the patterns you discuss. Men hold all the power and we have only allowed women to hurt us and strike us... But now the truth will spread like fire in the dried hearts of men and they will know what power really means. Now I`m healed, now I`m whole... Mgtow is freedom. I dance around the hearts and minds and games of these women like a superior general and they seem awestruck by what they see. I roar with contempt pointing out the truth on social media and social settings and the women seem dumbfounded and can barely offer protest so they try to create illusions of what they think i want and agree with me.. but all they meet with is a cold calculated wall and a mind unwilling to bend. Thank you SANDMAN!" Well MC thanks for those inspiring words. As you probably know that look of shock on their face when they realise you know their games is priceless. Then they deflect it by pretending like you don't know anything. Or as you mention they play along with it pretending to be on your side by creating the illusion that they agree. But make no mistakes about it when they spot a man that understands female nature they will be very cautious around you. They will watch you like a hawk and discuss you to their girlfriends behind closed doors. But they will never really agree with you. Any and all agreement is superficial. She's gathering information to see what could possibly work to silence or shame you. She might try and gaslight you as well. I can't tell you the joy of sharing a woman's motivations and behaviors with her accurately and watching her face light up with contempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment