12 Feb 2018

An Interview With The Anti-Feminist Novelist JP Tate +

Ewan Jones interviews the author JP Tate, who has written both fiction and non-fiction books about the subjects of feminism and multi-culturalism, and how these two ideologies are destroying western civilisation. In this interview Ewan discusses with Mr Tate his fiction novels 'The Macabre Dance', 'The Identity Wars', 'The Most Hated Man' and his 'Warriors of the Iron Blade' fantasy series.

Please check out JP Tate's work, it's fantastic -

Here's his Amazon page - https://www.amazon.co.uk/JP-Tate/e/B0...
And his website - https://jptate.jimdo.com/
Apologies for the crazy lighting half way through the video. I had a LED light on me, one on my guest, and sunlight streaming in through the window. The sunlight became extremely bright half way through recording, and I wasn't responsive enough to this. I waited too long before I closed the curtain. In future I won't use sunlight for these videos because it's too unpredictable, just LED lights from now on. Cheers, Ewan Jones.





Additional:
Starting a Men's Society at Plymouth University
 





No comments:

Post a Comment