10 May 2020

Biker Itchy Boots' Escape From Locked-Down Peru

Trapped In Peru
Itchy Boots: I am keeping a video diary of everything that happens while being stuck in Lampa, Peru for 14 days. It all started quite relaxed, but soon, things took a turn for the worse.. I am riding solo around the world on my Royal Enfield Himalayan 'Dhanno'!


Escape From Peru
Itchy Boots: In this episode I am starting the long trip towards Lima, so I can get out of Peru. Leaving from Lampa, it's 1275 kilometers to Lima. So on this day, we are driving to Chala, about a 660 kilometer drive. We have only limited travel hours due to the curfew and many, many checkpoints along the way.. Will we make it in time?



Escape From Peru - Part 2
Itchy Boots: This is day #2 of my crazy journey to reach Lima so I can be repatriated to my own country.


LIMA in QUARANTINE
Itchy Boots: I am in Lima for one week waiting for the repatriation flight back to The Netherlands. I am allowed to go on the supermarket on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, so I grab my opportunity to buy some food!



Repatriated from Peru
Itchy Boots: In this episode, I am taking a repatriation flight back to The Netherlands from the military airport in Lima, Peru 

No comments:

Post a Comment