5 Sept 2017

Weak Women - MGTOW

Henry says. "I was thinking a lot about human nature, and this topic is by no means new or revolutionary. It's just something I wanted to share. I believe much of our character is built up through experiencing the many hardships life has given us.
Some of us have the ability to learn new experiences and ideas through abstract thoughts. But many need to experience things first hand to fully understand. In my short life, I've notice a trend of scrubbing clean all hardship one might face throughout life. Ideas of anti-bullying, safe spaces, trigger warnings and PC culture has decrease the amount of conflict we experience socially. But it goes beyond just social hardship. The welfare state has removed the financial hardship for some while adding the burden onto others.
Physical labour and hard work is slowly being automated, our productivity has increase with less and less effort. A trend to making life easier, has essentially made us weaker. We as a society have created a group of people who are weak, the same group of people who seek to change society around them instead of changing themselves. I know this may sound counter-intuitive but I believe "hardship in life has value". Anyways, what are your thoughts Sandman? Have a great day." Well Henry thanks for the donation and topic request. I agree with you completely. Dr. Jordan Peterson even though he's an anti-MGTOW weasel has said something wise about this. He says that people don't go out of their way to find happiness instead they go out of their way to avoid suffering and pain. There's nothing wrong with maximising ones pleasure and minimising one's pain to a point. But once you get past a certain threshold it becomes really bad. It brings all kinds of boredom which leads to mental illness. I know this because that's what happened to me when I was in my early to mid twenties and had all the passive income I could want. It was great for about six months to a year but eventually I started to get depressed, get anxiety and panic attacks and generally felt like I had fog or a big weight in my brain. All that from being smart enough to make my life as easy as possible. I tried making it as unchallenging as possible and I suffered more and experienced less pain than when I was working everyday. That's why I work everyday today on my videos. Even my vacations are work. I've felt the emotional chaos one gets from not having enough challenging things in ones like and I'll do anything include working 80 hours a week in some cases to keep that pain away. The pain of not suffering and feeling any pain is more painful than me selecting my own pain and dealing with it. I've had businesses and relationships fail because of my lack of planning and just bad luck. But I learned from those things, picked myself up off the ground and kept going. 

Sandman


No comments:

Post a Comment