25 Apr 2020

Dark Side Of Men's Rights - Money Grubbing Leeches Pt. 1

'The last time I was bothered by the leader of a commercial entity to drop a post on my blog was about an exposé of a South African gold mine's shady dealings.' Told him to sod off too.
By Angelo Agathangelou: There's something rotten in the state of Denmark and its name is Paul Elam [image left]. How did it ever come to this? How did I find myself saying "No Mr. Elam I will not be gagged by you. I'll Listen to whatever I want and report it as I see fit.” What on earth is going on?

Paul Elam climbed out of his own rectal passage today with a list of bods to persecute for spreading the MHRM word and dared to tell me what I can and can not post on my personal non-profit blog. Paul wants to control what we put in our diary. Paul wants to censor your blog. Of course I told Paul where he has my permission to shove his copyright fascism, but I think someone should check this slimy weasel's pills, because the lanky git's clearly taking the wrong ones.

Needless to say that attempting to censor a Kopimist like myself is bound to piss them off. I'm pissed off. I can't even think of how to be equally insulting to him in response. What's his religion anyway and what is equally important to him as the sanctity of data is to a Kopimist? Every insult I can think of falls short...

Like any veteran men's rights activist/advocate I'm always pleased to see new blood enter the fray. Karen Straughan, John The Other, Stardust, TFM, prof. Fiamengo, Aba & Preach, Ava Brighton, the list is satisfyingly long these days, you name them, we love them and we try to help spread the good word and always give credit and source links and as a general rule people are happy about getting their ideas out, the best people actively state they'd like their work shared and so it is with Kopimist like myself, religiously, we more, or less, believe that information is sacred and more, or less, believe that censorship is evil. Kopimi consider copyright and patent to be grossly immoral.

But then along came a spider, Paul Elam and suddenly, really for the first time, it could be a UK-USA culture clash, but I noticed a money, money, money, thing seemed to be the new impetus for the Men's movement and Mr. Male spelt backwards was the most blatant fuck you I'm here for your cash in the sphere. Suddenly favourites like JTO split and I guess that’s par for the course for self-centred self-promotion money-grubbing business. Dog eats dog.



Back in the day, way before Paul Elam was still a glint in the milkman's eye [figuratively speaking] the only question of money in the MHRM was do you have enough to get to the next F4J protest and does anyone need a lift and it was certainly not, "I can leech of my fellow MHRAs."

We didn't get paid for the 10 point blueprint that resides in the libraries of both the Commons and House of Lords


, we discussed it, agreed it and had a whip-around for money to get it printed. Neither did our fellow campaigner Sir Bob Geldof seek profit for his essay originally titled 'The father love that dare not speak its name', it has ever been freely available to download. We men [and the women, friends and family who love us] all gave then and shameless money grubbers like Paul Elam aside many of us still do today, for one reward alone, equality!

To put things, to put Mr. Paul Elam [male spelt backwards, is that even a real name, or is it openly mocking his victims?] into perspective, the last time I was bothered by the leader of a commercial entity to drop a post on my blog was about an exposé of that particular CEO's South African gold mine's shady dealings and that was around a decade ago. That’s the company Paul Elam is keeping today.

We have one method for dealing with shady corporate arse munchers and shady copyright fascist money grubbers. Like I told the gold-mining twat, I don't remove posts under threat and in that case I reposted after Blogger removed the exposé and included a report of the attack and this CEO's threatening emails.

So, here we go again, this time with a chap who claims to be for men's rights. Please find attached the bullshit Paul Elam is stressing today. These days, perhaps it was ever thus, he's about attacking F4J, he’s about attacking a Father's for Justice veteran's private blog, he's about urinating on people's beliefs. These days Paul Elam isn't about spreading the word on men's rights [that's what we do], Paul's about censoring it, Paul's about controlling it, Paul's all about the money.

Here's Paul Elam's first veiled with fake politeness and clearly gagging threatening email. Sounds like he's used to compliance to his fascist assertions, ...tut, tut, girls and boys:

>>>Mr. Agathangelou,

You have several posts on your Blogspot website that are posted illegally after being copied without permission from the avoiceformen.com website, which is my intellectual property.

The offending posts are as follows:






Kindly remove all these posts immediately. Failure to do so will result in legal action against you personally. Additionally, I will take action against Blogspot, which is hosting your copyright infringement and seek to have your blog taken down. 

Doing any of this is not my wish, but if you fail to comply you will leave me no choice but to take action against you. 

Regards, 

Paul Elam<<<

in short, he asked a Kopimist to censor his blog. To which I naturally replied:

>>>Dear Mr. Paul Elam,


Sod off, you money grubbing arse and stop projecting. We're not all here to leech off the suffering of others, like you are.

You are addressing a private individual, a men's rights activist with far more time served than your sorry leach Johny-come-lately self and my personal blog and to be clear, as you didn't bother to notice, there are no advertisements placed by me and I make no money at all from writing my personal blog, because unlike you, I'm not a money grubbing leech, I'm just here to inform my friends and family.

Clearly this non-profit thing is alien to your culture, but some of us operate under Christian-Muslim ethics and we believe that if we help one person, we are helping the whole world and even though we're now atheists, we still value those ideals, consider such a duty and think that people who are here purely for profit are the lowest of the low.

In short I find you to be a reprehensible parasite on the men's rights movement. From the start you were as alien to me as I clearly am to you in that I could not understand why someone would dare to make a business of men's suffering. Importantly, you have no grounds at all to claim, or enforce ‘copyright’ in my case, you plonker, as my blog is not a commercial [money making] endeavour.

I'm going to post your email and my response on my website now and there's nothing that you can do about it until you get free speech banned. I'll expect your next email when you've achieved that speech ban.

Now please go away and never darken my email inbox again, Paul Elam, you slimy money-grubbing leech.

Sincerely,

Angelo G. Agathangelou [Esq.]<<<

To which Paul Male responded with more threats. He didn't call me out like a man, you understand, no, he did it like a divorcing wife pointing the gun of the state to get her way:

>>>You're not helping anyone. And given your opinion of me it's rather perplexing that you'd steal my content. Are you that desperate, or just that unoriginal? Never mind, the question was rhetorical. 

DMCA on the way.<<<

Said the man who didn't have a clue about men's rights before F4J came along. A man who is skilled at re-telling the original ideas of others and then claiming them as his own. As if we would ever care to steal Paul's stuff, as if we are the ones re-packaging others' ideas and pretending we are the i ching.

The more I think about it, the more Paul Elam seems like the fictional character Gilderoy Lockhart. ...I responded:

>>>Dear Mr. Paul Elam,


You are not helping yourself by sending me more content to expose your money grubbing leech ways.

Anyway you've interrupted my writing your expo post for my blog. My draft heading is 'The Dark Side Of Men's Rights - The Money Grubbers'.

I have stolen nothing from you. I have heard and repeated what I heard and I did that for free. I made no money off your back.

In fact by your moral code [lack of] it cost me for electricity and a computer, so I should send you a bill.

Goodness you are so shamelessly slimy and I bet you can't see it at all. This is gold level shamelessness on your part.

I certainly hope there are no communistic fascistic free speech crushing US organisations that can touch a free UK citizen engaged in ‘free’ [in every sense of the word] speech, ...well free from my side anyway.

I love the legal courts, because for me it is absolutely free of charge, but I doubt that a court would appreciate your time-wasting and perhaps wasting taxpayers money, when I've already clearly explained that I have no commercial interests regarding your words and you can not prove that it is otherwise, because it isn’t otherwise.

Thanks for the extra content for my post.

Thanks for the laugh, but please sod off now Paul and stop threatening me.

Call me out like a man, not like a money grubbing divorcing wife.

You know I’ve always wanted to find out why ‘John the Other’ dropped your creepy arse, I’ll get on to that and others for the expo.

I’m a good man you plonker and a good man who stands for men's rights and has done so for decades is always ready to go balls deep with horrible money grubbing slime.

…Show us how you go after such men's rights activist veterans to break them, show us your true colours Mr. Paul Elam. Let's see the match, UK Father 4 Justice activist, one of the famous 300, politician, philanthropist, v North American men's rights movement Johny-come-lately leech.

I don't want to fight you, ...you came to me, ...but if you're looking for a fight, my good v you're evil, I'm happy to oblige.

Sincerely.<<<

To which the money grubber replied in classic style:
>>>didn't read past the first line. The only thing I want to hear from a worm like you is "Yes, I will remove the content I illegally lifted from your website."

Now, you're dismissed.<<<

Classic Paul Elam, you can see he's enjoying himself. I naturally replied with similar joy:

>>>Clearly you didn't read me Mr Elam, [Mr 'Male' spelt backwards, which seems rather fitting as you seem to me like a backwards male at this moment, a traitor to your gender attacking a MHRA for bugger all], because you were too busy projecting again [projecting your backwardness]. Problem for you is that we're nothing alike and we clearly don't speak the same language.

No, ...No Mr. Elam I will not be gagged by you. I'll listen to whatever I want and report it as I see fit as it should be in a free society.
Do you see how that works now slowcoach? Do you see who is dismissing whom yet?<<<
 
...We like to have fun too. I'm still waiting for Mr. Elam to get the divorcing wife style alphabet soup weapons he threatened us with and you can rest assured that the next instalment of a day in the life of Paul Elam will be here, if that's what Paul Elam wants... We are Kopimi after all, it's our duty to 'copy and paste'. Or perhaps if anyone else wants to remember what a wrongen Paul Elam is. I'll be contacting a preliminary list to investigate further.

As someone who's been campaigning for decades the very last thing I want to do is attack someone who it might seem has made some positive impact. In fact I only pulled the trigger on this post after an alphabet soup gun was pointed in my general direction, because I live to fight bullies and I've trained with the best bullies in the business, feminists. So as I'm getting similar creepy signals with Paul today, I have to ask, what if Paul Elam is a total fake, what if he's a real wrongen? 

Let's face it, real wrongens love to prey on the vulnerable, remember the leeding British Jew UK Lord Greville Janner and other establishment Paedophiles like Jimmie Savile, both examples hiding for decades in front of our faces, pretending to be the great and the good, ...there's bound to be a leech or two in the manosphere, but maybe what we have here is a Jimmie Savile sized whale, not quite a Lord Janner sized Whale yet, but nevertheless 'The Whale Leech Of The MHRM'. Someone embedded now in the culture turns out to be first and foremost a leech, or is it worse, what if it's much, much worse!?


When one gets attacked it naturally peaks their interest and suddenly we remember such things as the parting of the ways of the excellent John The Other and The C.O.C.K. Fairy with AVfM and various other foul mouthed exchanges between Paul Elam and what we have known to be decent MHRAs and the picture that developed is one that any MHRA would fear might damage the movement he has fought so long and hard for. I begin to wonder how many others may have pooh poohed Paul Elam's pooh poohs. How bad a ploblem is this immoral git, how much damage is he doing? I mean, F4J made more legislative progress in a short space of time than any North American group as far as I can see, is he an agent provocateur, designed to keep men's rights low key, while pretending to do the opposite...

I'm old enough and having worked in the UK conservative party's SW HQ and representing my local community as I do, experienced enough to know that government agent provocateurs are not a far fetched notion and Paul Elam's position would be my aim, if I wished to stifle a movement's progress, our movement's progress.

As lord Melchet kindly explains, I paraphrase, "If there's one thing I've learned from being in the army, it's never ignore a pooh pooh. I knew a major got pooh poohed. Made the mistake of ignoring the pooh pooh. He pooh poohed it. Fatal error, because it turned out all along that the soldier who'd pooh poohed him had been pooh poohing a lot of other officers who'd pooh poohed their pooh poohs. In the end we had to disband the regiment, morale totally destroyed, ...by the likes of Mr. Paul Elam and his pooh poohs.

Who'd have thought Paul Elam was a stinking book burning anti-Kopimist? Pretty cool how Paul is the one person on the planet who has original ideas though, unlike the rest of us who have to copy language, etc. from our parents Paul moves with the air of one born able to speak English, the chosen one with the original ideas. Wasn't it Paul Elam who started F4J in the 1980s? Matt O'who?...

***

Stand by and stay tuned for more utter tosh, courtesy of anti-Kopimist turd Paul Elam:
Dark Side Of Men’s Rights - Part 2:
Investigating Paul Elam & His ARSVfM ‘A Rather Skewed Voice For Men’ ~ Down The Rabbit Hole We Go

No comments:

Post a Comment