7 Jan 2023

The Zio-Jews' Anti-Gentile 'APARTHEID WALL' Around Bethlehem Covered In Art And Palestinian Resistance

Suné Rennie: Join me as we have a tour past Bethlehem's "Apartheid Wall" that that the racist land thieving Jews put up to keep the Christian and Muslim Palestinians out of their own homes that have been stolen. A lot of Palestinians lost their homes in this process and a lot of Jews stole their houses, because the Jews believe that all other people are inferior to Jews and are only here to be their slaves...

I was privileged enough to see Banksy's graffiti that I've read about in one of our high school comprehension testes. At the time, I would have never dreamed that I am travelling the world, seeing all these beautiful, amazing and historic places and learning more about the difficulties that others are facing, but never gets shared in the Jewish lobby captured western media. Osama gave me a brief explanation of this complex situation. I hope for every Palestinian that they can one day exist these mega concentration camps built by the Jews and return to their homes that have been stolen by the Jews...

No comments:

Post a Comment