19 Jul 2020

Taking My Last Red Pill - MGTOW

Sandman: The first red pill I took in my life was back in the year 2000 when I heard about Edvard Barnes. I learned about pop culture and how corporate media and their propaganda turning me into a consumer without my consent. I was pissed off at first for many months and then I got depressed because I saw the life that I had wanted. The job, house with a white picket fence were dreams that were manufactured and put in front of me that I didn't really want but was told to want them instead. Years later I watched a documentary series called the century of the self that sums up everything I learned and that put me into a depressed red pill malaise.
The second red pill happened during my early twenties from around the time of 22 to 26. I started having weird paranormal experiences you would see in the x-files. Precognition, astral travel, I saw a UFO and experienced many syncronicities. That showed me that reality isn't exactly what it seems. Then from the age of let's say 27 to 32 in 2005 I watched the film The End Of Suburbia that scared me because it was pretty accurate at that time based on fossil fuel extraction technology at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment