24 Aug 2026

Just A Few Of The Many Reasons I Hate The Jews

'The common denominator is the Jews, your doctrines are evil and they make you into evil people. The only good Jew is an ex Jew.'
Angelos Agathangelou:
Some of the reasons I hate the Jews are because they're responsible for all the wars that effect my nations at this moment, they're responsible of the high fuel prices, the poor state of Britain's infrastructure, they're responsible for the influx of immigrants into the UK, into Europe, they're responsible for bombing and desecrating Christian Churches in Palestine, they attack Christians in the Christians own holy land Palestine they spit at Christians, the Jews doctrines tell them they are superior and that all others are inferior and they tell them that they may rob, rape and murder others, with the caveat, if they can get away with it, they tell them awful things about Jesus, they rip off over 60% of the highest concentrations of pleasure sensors off baby boys' penises and then suck off their bloody mutilated penises, metzitzah b'peh [mutilation blow-job], they're barbaric, or they do the same procedure medically, still barbaric, they organise and subvert western governments to benefit themselves while the indigenous peoples suffer, UK, EU, USA, all the five eyes etc. I could go on for days.
 
The Jews are a bloody disgrace.
 
One may not believe that the son of god ever walked upon the earth, but everything we've seen and know about the Jews today points to the fact that if he did, they'd nail him to a wall and murder him. Anyone with eyes and a functioning brain can tell that if these people are chosen by anyone and if angel's do in fact exist, they are the devil's chosen people. 

...And I'm a North West London Greek who's had more Jewish lovers than most Jews and nearly married a Jew and I can guarantee you that I have more semitic DNA than any white, blue eyed, blond Jewish princess I ever loved. And there's another thing, having had long term, 6 and 7 years etc. relationships with Jewish women and having managed international hotels in London and travelled extensively, I'm in a quite unique position to point out with some authority that I've never met a more racist society in my life than that of the Jews.
 
You can spout BS about the rise of Islam all you want, but in the immortal words of Ice T, "It's nobody else's fault you played yourselves." I mean did you really think that your supremacist attitudes and awful behaviour in Palestine, Ukraine, across the Middle East and across the western nations and across the world would have no repercussions?

You act as if you've been hard done by across the ages, like a woman who keeps on dating bad boys and complaining about it. The common denominator is the Jews, your doctrines are evil and they make you into evil people and sooner or later we all want to be rid of you. We don't want you dead, stop projecting, but if we never saw you again it would be too soon.

Like I always say, the only good Jew is an ex Jew. Give it up, walk towards the light.

Gilad Atzmon said it well and I'm paraphrasing, the war is between Athens [truth, logic reason] and Jerusalem [mitzvoth, don't bother using your brain just follow the orders of a god that would be locked up in a mental institution if he were a man].
 
***
 
The above was in answer to a show on YouTube with former British MP and GB News presenter Miriam Cates and Ariel Whitman who claim to discuss Britain’s changing relationship with Israel. They start by blaming 'political Islam'. Same isht different day. Above in my take that I hope cuts through some ridiculous and often regurgitated hasbara.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment