Abigail Lucymary
Angelos Agathangelou: In answer to Abigail's apparent belief that power should be shared 50/50 between men an women I have to say she has much to learn and I disagree.
If you truly respect women and men, or even if we classify all as human beings, then you will accept that men, women, all humans, are not the same and there cannot be 50/50 ever.
You can try to impose 50/50 and I say that will be folly, weak thinking, virtue signalling, nonsense.
One man works harder than another and if you leave them to their own devices most men will become builders and firemen and most women will become teachers and nurses. There is no 50/50.
Mutual respect does not imply 50/50, in fact it implies each individual person to their own and the division will be different for all and you must respect that some groups will show similar behaviours.
In one household the woman may wear the trousers, in another the man might. I suggest that in the natural order more often the man will and there is an argument that indeed he should, but that is the subject for a deeper discussion.
I suggest that in some areas of family life the some men will dominate and some women will dominate in other areas of family life and sometimes it will simply be the man that dominates in all things and sometimes the woman will.
There should be the expectation of equal opportunities for all, but this is not the same as equal outcome and Abigail insists.
Everyone does not share the same level of intelligence, everyone does not share the same amount of drive.
Equality of outcome is called communism and it is very much an anti human system where the outcome becomes the lowest common denominator.
No comments:
Post a Comment