The New White Jews' minister in charge of religious genocide Bibi 'The Baby Butcher' Mileikowsky is trying to sabotage the new peace deal.
"They are a cancer, Israel is a cancer!"
Jimmy Dore and Kurt Metzger discuss reports of negotiations involving Iran and Oman over shipping through the Strait of Hormuz, arguing that the talks could contribute to a broader de-escalation in regional tensions. Jimmy claims that subsequent actions by the Jews in The Lebanon were intended to undermine those diplomatic efforts as he accuses the new white colonialist Jews' genocidal apartheid regime Israel of seeking to prolong the conflict in the region.
Angelos Agathangelou: Jimmy Dore and Kurt Metzger sharply criticise the Israel regime's minister in charge of religious genocide Bibi 'The Baby Butcher' Netanyahu [who's original Polish name is Mileikowsky] and Zionism while emphasising the difference that doesn't exit between criticism of the Israel regime and Jewish people or Judaism a belief system that tells Jews they are chosen by god above everyone else so they can murder the rest of us, rape our women and take our land and other belongings with impunity.
Throughout the segment, they argue that geopolitical conflicts are driven by political leadership and strategic interests rather than by entire religious or ethnic groups, which is of course utter hair splitting nonsense.
Judaism is a ridiculous and immoral ultra racist religion and accounts for the Jews persecution and their murder of so may millions of Gentiles, especially over 100 million Russian Christians and accounts for the Jews' ostracisation by so many decent civilised societies throughout the ages.
Kurt Metzger is a Jew so he would try to split hairs on the subject and confuse the uninformed, but of course in the end the only good Jew is an ex Jew.
The fact of the matter is you either believe that you are a Jew which means specifically that you believe that you are chosen by god and just as importantly everyone else wasn't thus rendering yourself a supremacist with the god given right to ride roughshod over everyone else, or you believe in a brotherhood of all humans who are all equally important and therefore you are a decent civilised human being. Those are the 2 options, there isn't a third.
Jimmy Dore has been deluded by Kurt Metzger. This kind of fence sitting is what prolongs this kind of evil supremacism.
If I were born a Jew I'd first be extremely angry at my parents for being so thick headed as to have had me ritually genitally mutilated as a baby by ripping off over 60% of the highest concentrations of pleasure sensors from my penis and I'd excommunicate myself from Judaism asap, because I'm a decent person who doesn't believe that I'm more important than other people.
That isn't to say that I'm some sort of tree hugging fool who would lay down my life for a gerbil, no, I'd kill another human being to survive in a heart beat and I wouldn't lose sleep over it either, but I'd be solemn about it and would never look down on them even as I drove a knife through their heart, unless it was a Jew who was trying to kill me, in which case I would naturally be looking down at them, in a philosophical sense, as I stabbed them to death to save my own life.
You see these issues are quite straight forward, not complicated at all.
Even as a person from a Christian background I soon realised having read the new and old testament through several times that we invented god and not the other way around and was quite certain of that by the time I was 15 years old and I still find the fact that the old testament [aka the Jews' toe rag] that documents what a reprehensible bunch of turds the Hebrews were, seems to have alerted few, or none to the fact that the Jews are the lowest of the low.
If all the Jews became ex Jews tomorrow, the world would instantly be a better place. It's shame that such an infinitely small number of Jews realise this.
Having had several long term Jewish lovers in my life I can say with some conviction that Judaism is a quite awful form of psychosis and as it is inflicted on people at such a young age it's clearly a tougher habit to kick than smoking.
All religions are a form of delusion, I guess it takes a special kind of person to have the integrity to reject the numerous ubiquitous contradictions inherent is all such delusions. This is made harder by the fact that not only does the brainwashing start at birth, but also like any good con there's quite a large helping of wisdom thrown in with all the ridiculous nonsense and it require the kind of human growth that takes one past the black and white to the grey stage of understanding, but therein lies the trap.
In the end it comes down to those two choices and while I can forgive brotherhood of man style delusions, Judaism/supremacism is unforgivable and the only good Jew is an ex Jew.
No comments:
Post a Comment